Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation
Have limited space in your Long Island or New York Metropolitan Area commercial property? That may be just one reason to consider a tankless water heater, which takes up about 75% less space than a standard water heater. But what exactly are they?
Tankless water heaters, sometimes known as ‘demand’ or ‘instantaneous’ water heaters, are devices that will only provide hot water when it’s needed. As its name suggests, they’re designed to directly heat the water without the use of a storage tank. Since water isn’t stored, it’s less likely to rust than the water inside a standard water heater – and no rust means one less thing that can pollute your water supply.
Tankless water heaters do typically require a higher cost upfront for installation, but in the long run, it will save you – and your Long Island or New York Metropolitan Area business – a lot of money due to their being so energy efficient. In fact, they have the potential to lower water heating costs by 30%. Furthermore, a well-maintained tankless water heater can last 20 to 30 years, as compared to the 8-12 years of a standard water heater’s life expectancy.
Whether its maintenance, repair, or installation that you need, CityWide Sewer & Drain offers prompt and professional services to facilitate your tankless water heater for the benefit of your business, employees, and customers.
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
Like all appliances, tankless water heaters require regular maintenance to operate safely and efficiently and to prevent leaks or other unexpected problems. The older your water heater gets, the more frequent maintenance checks should be scheduled. CityWide can determine the type of maintenance needed based on a variety of factors, such as your unit’s location, design, quality of installation, water quality, and manufacturer recommendations. Consult with CityWide’s expert plumbers to establish a maintenance schedule that will maximize the life of your water heater.
Tankless Water Heater Leak Repair
A leak in your water heater may be an indication of a bigger problem. Whether you need a repair or a total appliance replacement may be dependent upon how quickly you get the source problem addressed and identified. Not every leaky water heater requires total replacement, but you’ll want an expert who can discern this for you. Our technicians will first identify the source of the leak, then determine whether the leak can be repaired or requires replacement. In either case, giving your water heater the professional attention it needs can extend the life of your tankless water heater by several years.
Tankless Water Heater Installation and Replacement
Should your water heater require total replacement, CityWide Sewer & Drain will remove your old unit and safely dispose of it according to proper disposal guidelines. We will then safely handle all gas, electrical, and other connections, and ensure proper installation of your new tankless water heater.
How CityWide Can Help
No matter the issue, tankless water heater installation and replacement requires extreme caution and professional know-how. When you need a job done right the first time, leave it to the expert professional plumbers at CityWide Sewer & Drain.
- Our specialists can handle all of your installation needs, especially if your dedicated space requires that your water heater needs to be an unusual size, or if your storage requirements have changed since the last time your water heater was replaced.
- Our expert technicians are knowledgeable when it comes to regulatory guidelines for the proper disposal of your malfunctioned water heater, and we can also provide handy assistance for carrying it out of your commercial property.
- Our experts will ensure that your replacement unit selection is compliant with the new energy-efficient standards set by the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act in 2015.
- Our technicians are skilled when it comes to various types of water heaters, be it tankless, a hybrid heat fixture, or one that works via solar power.
- We ensure all cold and hot water pipes are routed correctly to avoid issues with water pressure.
- We ensure your water heater has the proper venting so it isn’t a fire hazard.
- We ensure that all installations adhere to building codes, and local laws and regulations.
When it’s time to replace your water heater, look to the professionals at CityWide Sewer & Drain. Our licensed experts will help you choose the right tank, replace the unit, and dispose of your old one properly. We’ll get your commercial property running hot water quickly and efficiently, leaving you with more time to focus on your Long Island or New York Metropolitan Area business.