Residential Water Damage Cleanup
Property damage can happen rather quickly after an emergency flooding situation, such as a plumbing leak or a burst pipe occurs. Every moment that passes is crucial for limiting further damage. CityWide Sewer & Drain understands the impact this can have on the safety of you and your family and is available 24/7 to identify and repair the source of your water damage. We offer fast and reliable residential flood damage restoration and flood damage clean-up in Brooklyn, Queens, and all of Long Island.
Our trained professionals are licensed and insured. Our plumbing experts are supported by trucks equipped with state-of-the-art water extraction, drying, and moisture testing equipment to handle all of your water damage needs, including:
- Water and Sewage Damage Clean-Up
- Cleaning and Deodorizing
- Drying of Contents and Structure
- Water Leak Repair
Flood Water Damage Restoration Services
Once your home is clear of floodwater, we can restore it to its previous state with the following services:
- Clean Water Damage Restoration. Where the water comes from a clean source (broken water supply line or plumbing leaks).
- Gray Water Damage Restoration. Where the water comes from a contaminated source (toilet overflows or water from commercial washing equipment).
- Black Water Damage Restoration. Where the water is grossly contaminated with human or commercial waste and has a foul odor.
Water Damage Repair Services
Identifying the source of the flood often exposes some common, yet necessary plumbing repairs related to the water damage, all of which CityWide is expertly equipped to address, such as:
- Clogged Drains
- Frozen Pipes
- Leaking Pipes
- Sewer System Backups
- Failing Sump Pumps
- Water Line Leaks
If you’ve experienced a flood, don’t wait to call CityWide Sewer & Drain. We are a locally owned and operated flood damage restoration company committed to getting your home back to its original condition, quickly and safely.